Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fun Site For Scrappers!

HomeI have to say I love... BlogI have to say I love... NewsletterLatest imagesSearchI have to say I love... ContactcopyRegisterLog inPortalI have to say I love... Facebook

I have to say I love...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinda
New around here!
Cinda

I have to say I love... Empty
PostSubject: I have to say I love...   I have to say I love... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am

...Faith Sisters Heart

Not only because it's where I sell my designs, but because it's a faith filled community and there is lots of talent to be seen in the gallery!

I don't shop much, but when I do, I like graphic and grungy styles and like to check out The Digi Chick, Scrapbook Graphics, Digital Scrapbook Place and Natural Designs in Scrapbooking.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.digitalcompilations.com
Bdances (Admin)
Founder/Admin
Bdances (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: I have to say I love...   I have to say I love... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:50 am

Faith Sisters is a very nice place!!!!

I love your Designs there Cinda!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://digiplay.darkbb.com
LivyBug
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have to say I love...   I have to say I love... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

Ooooh, I love the Digichick. I'm on their site CT there. SGB has so awesome designers there. I CT for Tangie and Lorie. Very Happy I haven't heard of DSP, but NDISB has pretty stuff there too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to say I love...   I have to say I love... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to say I love...
Page 1 of 1